Creative plans leading to innovative solutions.
Let us plan for a better today, to ensure for a better tomorrow.
Process of designing systems such that they use energy and resources sustainably at a rate that does not compromise the natural environment.
Encompasses numerous ways to improve technologies, processes and designs to make them more efficient and beneficial from an ecological & sustainable standpoint. Our approaches in design consider impacts in place and space over time. We are committed to finding a relationship between scale, proportion and order.
We seek to design solutions that protect, sustainably manage, and restore natural ecosystems.
Scala's key commitments:
- Water supply
- Sanitation and waste management
- Multi-modal transportation
- Bio-diversity positive or neutral impacts of natural resources
- Cleaning up polluted waste sites. (Reclamation of brownfield site)
- Minimize and responsibly dispose of by-products of development Rock soils waste.
- Improving construction processes to eliminate waste and reduce consumption
- Green infrastructure for sustainable storm water management.